Allah
Allah, help me to see the light
I can't see
that is farther away from me
the light that ,I have got lost one day
the light that was lighten my way
Allah,forgive me, if I asked one else
to liten to me
and you are here, above, around, surround me
and hear me
forgive me, because I complained to people
and I didn't ask you.
allah today, tomorrow and till the day
I will leave , I need you.
Allah, show me the way to happiness
the happiness, that emits from the bottom
of my soul.
and make your satisfaction is only my goal
Dr Shaymaa El Farra
الله
الله اجعلني أرى النور
الذي لا أستطيع رؤيته
النور الذي هو بعيد عني
النور الذي فقدته يوما ما
النور الذي كان ينير طريقي
الله
سامحني
اذا طلبت من شخص آخر يستمع الي
وأنت هنا ، أعلى، حولي
وتحيطني وتسمعني
سامحني لأنني
شكوت الى الناس
ولم أطلب منك
سؤلي
الله
اليوم
وغدا وحتى اليوم
الذي تنتهي فيه
حياتي
أحتاج اليك
الله
أرني
طريق السعادة
السعادة التي
تنبع من أعماق الروح
واجعل رضاك
هو هدفي
الوحيد وغايتي
د. شيماء الفره

Allah, help me to see the light
I can't see
that is farther away from me
the light that ,I have got lost one day
the light that was lighten my way
Allah,forgive me, if I asked one else
to liten to me
and you are here, above, around, surround me
and hear me
forgive me, because I complained to people
and I didn't ask you.
allah today, tomorrow and till the day
I will leave , I need you.
Allah, show me the way to happiness
the happiness, that emits from the bottom
of my soul.
and make your satisfaction is only my goal
Dr Shaymaa El Farra
الله
الله اجعلني أرى النور
الذي لا أستطيع رؤيته
النور الذي هو بعيد عني
النور الذي فقدته يوما ما
النور الذي كان ينير طريقي
الله
سامحني
اذا طلبت من شخص آخر يستمع الي
وأنت هنا ، أعلى، حولي
وتحيطني وتسمعني
سامحني لأنني
شكوت الى الناس
ولم أطلب منك
سؤلي
الله
اليوم
وغدا وحتى اليوم
الذي تنتهي فيه
حياتي
أحتاج اليك
الله
أرني
طريق السعادة
السعادة التي
تنبع من أعماق الروح
واجعل رضاك
هو هدفي
الوحيد وغايتي
د. شيماء الفره
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق